COMCAST-SA is the largest provider of solutions and materials for Communications, Internet and Cable TV with presence in Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean, Comcast specializes in integrating OTT services , IPTV, VoD Internet, Telephony, digital TV and FTTx with more than 10 years of proven track record and happy customers
We are the largest solution provides on Internet, cable TV with presence in the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Panama and Mexico
Fiber optic tool cases prepared for the diverse types of finishing, inspection and cleaning that are needed in fiber optic and
• Inspection and cleaning of all fiber optic assemblies made.
• installation and testing FTTH Fiber Optic networks.
• preparation of fiber optic mergers in an FTTH network.
• tools and materials needed to terminate connectors cleanly and easily.
Loose tube construction, tubes jelly filled, elements (tubes and filler rods) laid up around non-metallic central
strength member, polyester yarns used to bind the cable core, compound filled in the apertures of the cable core,
PE outer sheath with messenger wires combined.
The prices is for 1 KM, and the purhase is for 6 KM reels.
Loose tube construction, tubes jelly filled, elements (tubes and filler rods) laid up around non-metallic central strength
member, polyester yarns used to bind the cable core, water blocking tape wrapped of the cable core, aramid yarn
reinforced and PE outer sheath.
the prices is for 1 KM, and the purchase is for 5 KM reel
Optical fiber with tube in the center
• Corrugated steel tape covered with PE
• Loose tube steel ribbon attached with color melt glue
• Range of application: for long distance and local
• Installation method: in pipeline or underground duct or
• Application temperature: -40 ~ +70
The prices is for 1 KM, and the purhase is for 5 KM reel.
This Installation Manual suits for the Fiber Optic Splice Closure (Hereafter abbreviated as FOSC), as the guidance of proper installation.
The scope of application is: aerial, underground, pipeline, hand-holes. The ambient temperature ranges from -40℃ to 65℃.
The equipment is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building