Showing 13–24 of 376 results
12U Outdoor Pole Mount CabinetCabinet air condition is actively cooling with compressor, and it will remove the heat inside the cabinet to outside. It also can keep the dust and heat outside the cabinet, avoiding problems from using fan. The inside cabinet can be maintained at an ideal temperature for electrical components which effectively guarantees the stability of the electronic equipment and improves the reliability of the whole system.
FIBER IDENTIFIER TM501Optical Fiber Identifier is an important tool for optical maintenance, which is used for nondestructive fiber identification project. Meanwhile it also has Visual Fault Locator module with fault location function and power meter function. Using the macro bending technology on line for nondestructive testing, It can measure the signal direction and power and avoid mis-operation resulting in interrupted lines. Macro bending measurement. Macro bends are the use of fiber-optic bending leak out when the weak optical signal, optical signal to detect the direction and intensity. Doesn’t damage optical fiber, without interrupting communications, and direct detection of 2.5mm bare fiber, 0.9mm and 2.5mm fiber casing tight jumper
FIBER IDENTIFIER TM-OFI 401L---Macro bending measurement. Macro bends are the use of fiber-optic bending leak out when the weak optical signal, optical signal to detect the direction and intensity. Does not damage optical fiber, without interrupting communications, and direct detection of 25mm bare fiber, 0.9mm and 2.5mm fiber casing tight jumper. ---Tone identification, Optical Fiber Identifier can detect optical signals in the tone signal a fixed load, 270Hz, 1KHz and 2KHz, to identify a specific optical fiber, can quickly find the necessary fiber. ---Build in VFL function.The output power of Optical Fiber Identifier is 10 mW.（Optional function） ---Low battery monitoring function, when battery power is insufficient , the Low battery LED will remind users to change batteries.
AIR BLOWING DUCT FIBEROptical Fibers are housed in loose tubes that are made of high-modulus plastic and filled with tube filling compound. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around a non-metallic central strength member andsurrounded with dry water-blocking material to form a cable core. An extremely thin outer PE sheath is extruded outside the core.
OPTICAL FIBER ASUG.652D Aerial Self-Supported ASU Fiber Optic Cable has a loose tube structure and water-resistant gel compound to provide crucial protection for the fiber. Over the tube, water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable watertight. Two parallel fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) elements are placed on the two sides. The cable is covered with a single PE outer sheath. It is especially suitable for installation in aerial for long-distance communication
Fiber FTTH KIT 68Fiber optic tool cases prepared for the diverse types of finishing, inspection and cleaning that are needed in fiber optic and FTTH installations: • Inspection and cleaning of all fiber optic assemblies made. • installation and testing FTTH Fiber Optic networks. • preparation of fiber optic mergers in an FTTH network. • tools and materials needed to terminate connectors cleanly and easily.
MINI OTDR T-OT560-A26D
- Nine-in-one function
- The 4.3-inch full-view capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch
- Cover plate type tempered glass panel, don't worry about screen scratch
- Support horizontal version, vertical version, perfect fusion of the two habits of user operations
- Support charging treasure charging, do not worry about the battery is not enough
- In line with the international standards of test data with perfect simulation software, so that your report more simple
- Sink type light port design, so that the instrument light port to get better protection
- Support U disk, SD card and Micro USB export data protection
- Any interface supports screen capture
KU Wall-mount Gabinete 6U
- Various sizes and parts are available according to different application demand.
- Completely welded structure, firm and reliable.
- Cable in/out access at the top, bottom and rear for convenient cabling on site.
- Embedded side panel, tool free in assembling and dismantling, lock is optional.
- Front door can be dismantled and change from right to left quickly without tools, opening angle 180°, convenient for equipment’s installation and maintenance.
- Providing several copper grounding studs. Castor or adjustable feet is optional for fix to the ground.
- Maximum static loading is 25~55kgs. Surface treatment procedure is degreasing-->pickling- ->anti-rust and phosphorylation-->water cleaning-- >powder coating, RoHS compliant.
KOB SERIES STEEL OPEN RACK
- Modular design, easy to mounting and dismantle for saving cost
- Knock down package to lower down transport cost
- With grounding device
- Parts are optional, such as cable trough, cable management rail
- Surface treatment procedure is degreasing-->pickling-->anti-rust and phosphorization-->water cleaning-->powder coating, RoHS compliant.