Visual Fault Locator
VISUAL FAULT LOCATOR
Pen design, easy to carry and use, easy to check fiber faults with visual light, Portable and rugged, has always, flash, slow flash 3 modes of operation, Master switch in the pen tail pipe
• Easy and Accurate Identification – It can easily and accurately detect and locate fiber breaks, poor connections, bending or cracking. The detector will emit a 650nm bright light for fiber tracing, breaks or faults in the fiber will refract the light, creating a bright glow around the faulty area.
Fiber GYFTC8YLoose tube construction, tubes jelly filled, elements (tubes and filler rods) laid up around non-metallic central strength member, polyester yarns used to bind the cable core, compound filled in the apertures of the cable core, PE outer sheath with messenger wires combined. The prices is for 1 KM, and the purhase is for 6 KM reels.
Clamp Meter DUT216CDut216C it’s a digital clamp meter are further improved version. It´s double injection design gives user s more comfortable grip and enhanced durability. This is an excellent choice for maintenance and troubleshooting in various industrial and commercial environment.
AE3100CFeaturing intuitive touchscreen controls, real-time data analysis, and more, the AE3100 is the ideal test instrument for constructing, deploying, maintaining, and authenticating FTTx networks - as well as verifying access networks. Multiple models and configuration options ensure your unique measurement needs are covered. Dual or multiple wavelengths and a choice of dynamic ranges (spanningfrom 28 to 39dB) are also available
ADSS Single PPLoose tube construction, tubes jelly filled, elements (tubes and filler rods) laid up around non-metallic central strength member, polyester yarns used to bind the cable core, water blocking tape wrapped of the cable core, aramid yarn reinforced and PE outer sheath.
FTTH- Fast Connecor SC/UPCOptical fast connector takes use of the latest generation of Rapid Ready-Terminal technology. After terminating, both the optical and mechanical performances reach the standard for patchcord and meet the demand for making patchcord on site by mechanical splicing.
EDFA 19dB x 8 Outs
- Output ports: 8, 16 32 (optional)
- Optical output power: total output up to 10W
- Low noise figure: <5dB when input is 0dBm
- Perfect network management interface, in line with standard SNMP network management
- Intelligent temperature control system make the power consumption lower