COMCAST-SA is the largest provider of solutions and materials for Communications, Internet and Cable TV with presence in Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean, Comcast specializes in integrating OTT services , IPTV, VoD Internet, Telephony, digital TV and FTTx with more than 10 years of proven track record and happy customers
We are the largest solution provides on Internet, cable TV with presence in the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Panama and Mexico
The DM series modular UPS provides the compact footprint of less than 4.5㎡with maximum capacity of 900kVA in parallel, designed to protect any critical load for medium and larger data center achieving maximum availability. The DM series feature the latest technology of 3-level technology and PFC input control, which guarantees high eﬃciency of 94% and ultra-reliability, making it an excellent choice for medium and larger facilities.
DTC33 Tower Online UPS is designed for the international 208V market. It has a high output power factor, high system efficiency and small footprint, as well as being easy to install. With the compact and fast structure installed battery pack, it is perfectly an ideal choice for small and medium data centers.
The HM series modular, online UPS ranging from 40kVA to 400kVA is designed to protect any critical load for medium and large data center achieving maximum availability. The RM series feature the latest technology of 3-level technology and PFC input control, which guarantees high efficiency of 96% and ultra-reliability. Its compact design ensures power density of 400kVA in one cabinet, 3 units can be paralleled for capacity or redundancy up to 1200kVA, making it an excellent choice for medium and large facilities.
The Liebert GXT5 single-phase UPS operates with high power efficiency, making it ideally suited to protect critical infrastructure in both centralized and edge network applications.
Scalable runtime options with matching external battery cabinets offer additional flexibility when extended uninterrupted power is required. Plus, the Liebert GXT5 provides battery health status and replacement date prediction for intelligent battery health management.
● High frequency and true double-conversion
● DSP digital control technology
● Input power factor correction (PFC)
● Wide input voltage range
● Output power factor 1.0 on 6 ~ 20KVA
● Cold start
● Auto sensing frequency
● ECO mode operation for energy saving
● Selectable output voltage via LCD
● Output bypass settable for 1,2,3KVA via LCD
● 50Hz/60Hz frequency conversion mode available on 6 ~20KVA
● 6 ~20KVA built in output isolation transformer
The Memo power Plus ill Convertible Parallel Redundancy on-line UPS series, featured with up to 93.5% efficiency, rack/tower convertible, N + X Parallel Redundancy, DSP controlled technology, high input & output power factors, superior input voltage window for energy saving, ECO mode, is an ideal solution to your server, bank, Industrial equipment equipment communication system and other networking equipment, which is demanding for a thorough protection.
• RAGK/Tower Convertible Design
• Patented MMG LCD Display May be Rotated
• Simply Pushing Front Button
• True Online Double Conversion
• High Output Power FACTOR at 0.8PF
• Comprehensive display allow eary monitoringandAGGE
• of TPS tatu
• SmatSNMP work witheither TSB or RS3
• Hot-Swappable Battery
• Estimated Remaining Time displayed on the CD
• Support ECONOMIC(ECO) Operation Mode
• MATCHING Battery PAGE
• Optional Powerful Charger
• Cold Start
• Power Shedding May Turn 0EE TNGRITIGAL Load in
• Battery BACKUP
• I EMERGENCY Power OEE
• FREQUENG Converter Model Settable
• AVR boost and buck.
• Cold start function
• Smart RS232/USB interface for power
• Built-in Self-diagnostic function Modem/LAN internet
• Compatible with generator set (optional)
• I LCD or LED panel for option
• Fastest charging capacity.
• Auto charging at off mote
• I Auto-restart function
• IN+ k parallel redundancy
• Online double conversion with DSP control
• Input current harmonic: <3%
• Optimization battery group, the quantity Of battery:
16/18 / 20pcs optional High output power factor at PF0.9
• Wide input voltage range: 72 - 159vac Wide input frequency range 50 10% or 60
• Support generator input
• Support eco ic (ECO) operation mode
• Self - testing when startup
• Options: SNMP card/dry contact card / parallel card,
• Cold start
☆ Online-Double conversion
☆ Wide input frequency rang:45-66hz
☆ PFC technology
☆ DC start
☆ Full digital control (DSP)
☆ Communication port: USB/RS485/Parallel/dry contact
☆ Output power factory 0.9/1.0
☆ Options: SNMP card /relay card
☆ Input current harmonic: <3%
☆ Intelligent charging management
☆ ECO function
☆ EPO function
☆ Zero transfer time
☆ Common battery group
☆ Wide input voltage range: 208-478Vac
☆ The output can be meet 100% unbalanced load
ARRAY 3A3 PT is new generation modularized UPS. An ideal solution for a safe, reliable, stable and green UPS which satisfies any customer's one-stop demand to a basic power supply solution for their data center with its compatibility with the ARRAY series modular UPS.
The ARRAY 3A3 PT is latest three/three modularized, digitally controlled UPS. It is the realization of the latest electronics and automation control technology, a benchmark in the UPS market. The ARRAY 3A3 PT brings about a new concept in power supply solution, allowing a breakthrough in the practicability of power usage equipment. ARRAY 3A3 PT applies a tray type, smart modular design that allows for hot plug/play designs, this allows flexible adjustment of the modules to satisfy power and reliability requirements. Zero off line maintenance is also realized by its capability to conduct on line maintenance when modules are idle.
Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability. Equipped with Boost and Buck AVR to stabilize output voltage. Wide input voltage & frequency range, comply with generator. Built-in DC start function enables UPS to be started up without AC power supplied. Super-fast charger shortens the charging time to 2-4 hours. Auto charging even though the UPS is off.